Ballew’s Aluminum Products, Inc. has developed the most installer-friendly room on the market. It is crafted with top quality aluminum extrusions and vinyl windows to create a 3″ room system that has an unbeatable color match and is virtually no maintenance.
- Vinyl insulated clear, tempered, horizontal sliding windows complete with screens and low-e glass.
- Windows, transoms, and sidelights come with AAMA certification.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Inside removable fiberglass screens to simplify cleaning.
- Interlocking meeting rails to seal out the elements.
- Adjustable brass rollers to provide trouble-free operation.
- Carefully painted to match the vinyl windows.
- All extrusions have a thermal break that inhibits heat or cold transfer.
- Extra wide space in electrical raceways makes for easy installation of boxes and receptacles.
- Wall panels are 3″ polystyrene filled with cedar or stucco masonite on both sides.
- Fire retardant Duratex panel is also available.
- Male h-studs available if pre-building is desired.
Ballew’s Screen Rooms
Ballew’s Aluminum Products, Inc. offers two different styles of no maintenance screen room systems. One is the traditional style with a continuous kickplate. The other slotted style has individual kickplate panels in each section of the screen system.
Extruded aluminum 6063 T6 lineals with minimum wall thickness .040 come in available in white, bronze and ivory. Ballew’s offers an 18″ x 14″ charcoal fiberglass mesh in widths from 36 in. to 84 in., as well as the flat spline needed for assembly.
Screen doors are pre-hung for easy installation and are available in white, ivory, and bronze – complete with hardware.