For a smooth, clean look that is quite functional.
Ideal when a horizontal window is preferred.
- Aluminum-reinforced lock rail and meeting rails add strength.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners help prevent air and water infiltration.
- Beveled main frame gives classic brick-mold appearance.
- Available in either 2-Lite or 3-Lite model.
From octagons and trapezoids to full circles, half rounds, eyebrows, and more – we'll build windows to fit your needs and specifications.
- Standard sizes are available, with a full range of architectural options.
- Factory mulling is available too, for worry-free installation.
- Available colors: White, Almond (white only, Pro 100).
Weatherlok Sliding Patio Door
- All-welded frame and panel pre-assembled for easy installation.
- 7/8" Insulated Intercept® Sealant System with tempered glass for reduced condensation and energy efficiency.
- Reversible panel design allows for moving panel to be located on left or right side.
- Sliding panel and meeting rail reinforced with roll-formed steel to ensure rigidity and strength.
- Screen comes standard.
- Also available with Side Lites, Transoms and Specialty Shapes.
- White enamel exterior handle and oak interior handle.
- Low-E optional.
- 1" contoured grid optional.
Special Glass adds to the comfort of Patio Doors
Low-E Coated Glass. Low-E is the most effective, insulating solar control glass available. Its special, double layer of silver coating dramatically limits the sun's penetrating heat during the summer by reflecting long-wave heat energy. During cold winter months Low-E maintains your home's warm, comfortable indoor temperature by permitting short-wave heat energy to enter, while keeping cold temperature out.
Low-E Glass Filled With Argon Gas. Here's the key to maximum energy savings: optional Argon gas between your Low-E glass panes. Like an invisible blanket, this insulating gas will boost your window's thermal performance.