Each Weatherlok door is:
- Carefully crafted from pure, virgin vinyl
- Precision-engineered to strict specifications
- Fusion-welded for unsurpassed structural strength
- Subjected to a grueling series of quality-control tests
These doors install smoothly, fit perfectly, work beautifully, and last practically forever. With their crisp good looks, they are compatible with virtually any home style.
Weatherlok has a unique Intercept® Sealant System, that provides maximum thermal efficiency – the most sought after feature in windows. Cozy warmth in winter. Cool refreshment in summer. Lower energy bills all year-round.
- All-welded frame and panel pre-assembled for easy installation.
- 7/8″ Insulated Intercept® Sealant System with tempered glass for reduced condensation and energy efficiency.
- Reversible panel design allows for moving panel to be located on left or right side.
- Sliding panel and meeting rail reinforced with roll-formed steel to ensure rigidity and strength.
- Screen comes standard.
- Also available with Side Lites, Transoms and Specialty Shapes.
- White enamel exterior handle and oak interior handle.
- Low-E optional.
- 1″ contoured grid optional.
Special Glass adds to the comfort of Patio Doors
Low-E Coated Glass. Low-E is the most effective, insulating solar control glass available. Its special, double layer of silver coating dramatically limits the sun’s penetrating heat during the summer by reflecting long-wave heat energy. During cold winter months Low-E maintains your home’s warm, comfortable indoor temperature by permitting short-wave heat energy to enter, while keeping cold temperature out.